uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject DKPro Cassis 0.4.0 - Pure-Python library to load, manipulate and save CAS XMI files
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2020 18:14:18 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to make you aware of a new release of a pure-Python library to work very conveniently
with UIMA CAS XMI data.

This is a third-party project not under the umbrella of the ASF / the Apache UIMA project,
but it is also provided under the Apache License.

Cheers,

--- Richard

-------
cassis 0.4.0 <https://github.com/dkpro/dkpro-cassis/releases/tag/v0.4.0>
Repository: dkpro/dkpro-cassis <https://github.com/dkpro/dkpro-cassis> · Tag: v0.4.0
<https://github.com/dkpro/dkpro-cassis/tree/v0.4.0> · Commit: a03ddf3 <https://github.com/dkpro/dkpro-cassis/commit/a03ddf3bce67275ca520fb023c008e384f596ea5>
· Released by: jcklie <https://github.com/jcklie>
We are pleased to announce the release of cassis 0.4.0.

DKPro cassis provides a pure-Python implementation of the Common Analysis System (CAS) as
defined by the UIMA framework.

Notable changes since cassis 0.3.0:

When loading, we convert from UIMA offsets (in UTF16 byte) to UTF8 codepoint offsets and back
when writing XMI
Add a "remove_annotation" method to the Cas object
Add lenient flag to load_from_xmi
If you discover problems with this release, please report them to us via our issue tracker.

Also thanks to all issue reporters, testers, feature suggesters, and users!

—
This release has 2 assets:

Source code (zip)
Source code (tar.gz)