uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cwik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java 11 - UIMA-AS 2.10.3
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2020 19:12:23 GMT
Hi, the uima-as release is on my plate. No ETA though. I am still waiting
for Apache Infra to make a switch from SVN to GIT. Not sure how long this
will take. Also the release takes some time to happen.
So you have a few options:

1) If Java 11 is not absolutely necessary you can run with Java 8

2) You can build your own uima-as runtime from SVN trunk. It already has a
dependency on uima 2.10.3 (
<uimajDependencyVersion>2.10.3</uimajDependencyVersion>)

3) You can replace uimaj-core.jar in your uima-as deployment with this jar:
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/uima/uimaj-core/2.10.4/uimaj-core-2.10.4.jar

     (in $UIMA_HOME/lib). Not sure if this is the only jar you need. In
case you need other (newer) uima jars just check here:
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/uima/uimaj-core/2.10.4
<https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/uima/uimaj-core/2.10.4/uimaj-core-2.10.4.jar>

- Jerry