uima-user mailing list archives

From haison.nguyen.titi@gmail.com <haison.nguyen.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Error with Concept Mapper 2.10.2
Date Fri, 31 May 2019 19:28:47 GMT
The two warnings about getters and setters seem to indicate you are using class flies that
are out of sync with your current type system. Have you tried to delete and recreate these
classes? I occasionally get this error when I re-generate (JCasGen) on top of an existing
file, it merges instead of rewrites the file so artifacts from prior type definitions can
exist.

This can be why the system gets a NPE during execution, your code may be using these features
still.