uima-user mailing list archives

From Gary Underwood <gunderw...@clinacuity.com>
Subject Re: Visualize analysis results in web demo
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 13:59:39 GMT
My company developed an open source viewer and evaluator: https://github.com/Clinacuity/etude-viewer
It handles WebAnno and UIMA Xml files (others too I think and more coming). With configuration
files it will score them (true/false positives and negatives, recall, precision F1, etc.).
You can then view the results with TP/FP/FN highlighted in reference and system documents
with annotations highlighted by types. It can compare based on type of annotation and features
within it (I think only boolean for now, still being developed). If you aren’t comparing
to a reference standard you can compare it with itself to just view annotations.
Gary Undrewood
gunderwood@clinacuity.com

and within IBM on:   <http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/EnL/?lang=en>