uima-user mailing list archives

From Rune Stilling ...@unsilo.com>
Subject What is the status of the CVD viewer?
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 15:27:54 GMT
Hi list

We are using the CVD-viewer to view rather complex annotation document but have stumbled upon
some problems.

First of all scrolling in the bottom left annotation pane is possible on a Mac. The scroll
bar simply never shows up and moving the cursor downwards doesn’t move the contents. This
makes the viewer very limited in use.

Secondly I really miss a search function in the text view especially, so that it would be
possible to look up specific words.

Is the tool still actively being developed at all? Aren’t people using it, and if not, then
how do they analyze their results? Just by looking the cas.xmi file or?

Best,
Rune