uima-user mailing list archives

From Benedict Holland <benedict.m.holl...@gmail.com>
Subject I want something to run last over agregates
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 15:21:19 GMT
Hello all,

I continue to have a problem that comes up a lot. I have a collection
processing engine. I want something to run after all of the processing is
done. For example, I have a collection of texts and want to run a tf-idf. I
generate a tf for each document and at the end, I generate an idf over the
collection. I can't put that in an annotator as part of my
processing pipeline.

Is there an aggregate annotator that will run after the entire collection
is processed?

Thanks,
~Ben