uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: What is the status of the CVD viewer?
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 15:48:19 GMT
One alternative that may be useful is the DocumentAnalyzer.
https://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-current/tools.html#ugr.tools.doc_analyzer

Patches welcome :-)

-Marshall

On 10/8/2018 11:27 AM, Rune Stilling wrote:
> Hi list
>
> We are using the CVD-viewer to view rather complex annotation document but have stumbled
upon some problems.

> First of all scrolling in the bottom left annotation pane is possible on a Mac. The scroll
bar simply never shows up and moving the cursor downwards doesn’t move the contents. This
makes the viewer very limited in use.

> Secondly I really miss a search function in the text view especially, so that it would
be possible to look up specific words.

> Is the tool still actively being developed at all? Aren’t people using it, and if not,
then how do they analyze their results? Just by looking the cas.xmi file or?