uima-user mailing list archives

From Hugues de Mazancourt <hug...@mazancourt.com>
Subject Re: What is the status of the CVD viewer?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 20:40:53 GMT
Wouldn’t be Ruta Workbench worth a look ? I guess its annotation view works for standard
XMI files and it is very handy and powerful (searches over a corpus, etc.)

Best,

— Hugues

Hugues de Mazancourt
http://www.mazancourt.com
Cell: +33-6 72 78 70 33
twitter: @mazancourt

> Le 9 oct. 2018 à 20:55, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com> a écrit :
>
> It's in svn: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-tools/
>
> cd to some writable directory,
>
> svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-tools/
> uimaj-tools
>
> If you're using Eclipse as your ide, you can then import "existing Maven
> projects" and point to the directory where you checked it out.
>
> Cheers. -Marshall
>
> On 10/8/2018 3:54 PM, Rune Stilling wrote:
>> Our pipeline takes a long time to run so it’s not practical to use this tool.
>>
>> Where can I find the source code for the CVD application?
>>
>> Best,
>> Rune
>>
>>> Den 8. okt. 2018 kl. 17.48 skrev Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com>:
>>>
>>> One alternative that may be useful is the DocumentAnalyzer.
>>> https://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-current/tools.html#ugr.tools.doc_analyzer
>>>
>>> Patches welcome :-)
>>>
>>> -Marshall

have stumbled upon some problems.

a Mac. The scroll bar simply never shows up and moving the cursor downwards doesn’t move
the contents. This makes the viewer very limited in use.

that it would be possible to look up specific words.

it, and if not, then how do they analyze their results? Just by looking the cas.xmi file or?