uima-user mailing list archives

From Wahed Hemati <hem...@em.uni-frankfurt.de>
Subject Re: UIMA AS - ResourceInitializationException
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:22:02 GMT
Hi Jerry,

the services are deployed in their own processes inside DUCC.

I added a Callbacklistener. But it wont trigger when the deployment of a
new service was unsuccessful. In my understanding, my callback listener
would get the error message in
initializationComplete(EntityProcessStatus aStatus)?

Basically, I try to deploy a new AnalysisEngine with the 4 remote
delegates. As i mentioned, one of these remote delegates are not
reachable in my scenario.

My client gets stuck at BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl.deploy(String
aDeploymentDescriptor, Map anApplicationContext). After the timeout, my
client and the hole Main Thread just terminates.

The funny part is, that i cannot just put a
try..catch(ResourceInitializationException) block around the part, where
i deploy the new service. It wont catch the error.

-Wahed