uima-user mailing list archives

From Lisa Langnickel <lisa.langnic...@scai.fraunhofer.de>
Subject UIMA Ruta use of features in a block statement
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 13:35:31 GMT
Hi,

I would like to use a BLOCK statement to iterate over the values of a feature.
In more detail, I applied a lemmatizer before and would like to work on the "lemmas" itself.

I tried something like this (where Lemma.wordLemma describes the feature of Lemma):

BLOCK(forEACH) Lemma.wordLemma{}{
    Document{-> MATCHEDTEXT(s), ASSIGN(a,contains(s,"vergess"))};
    Document{a -> Value2};
}

There is no error message, but nothing happens. Instead, when only working on the type "Lemma",
it works.

Is there any possibility to work on the feature within the block statement?

Thanks in advance,
Lisa