uima-user mailing list archives

From Wahed Hemati <hem...@em.uni-frankfurt.de>
Subject Re: DUCC submit job as different user
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:28:03 GMT
Hi,

but what is the correct way to submit a Job to DUCC as non ducc user. I
get the following message when i try to submit a job:

1100 Unable to initialize groups for testUser.: Operation not
permitted1101 Unable to switch group for testUser.: Operation not
permitted1102 Unable to switch to user id testUser.: Operation not
permitted2100 Cannot create log path component /media/testUser:
Permission denied2100 Cannot create log path component /media/testUser:
Permission denied

How do i tell DUCC to accept jobs from "testUser". Does the "testUser"
have to be present on each DUCC-node?

Best

-Wahed