uima-user mailing list archives

From Lou DeGenaro <lou.degen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DUCC Java API job info
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:22:23 GMT
There is no CLI query that gives the desired results.  One could write a
python script to visit
http://uima-ducc-demo.apache.org:42133/ducc-servlet/json-format-aaData-jobs
and parse the resulting json.

Should there be a Jira to provide a CLI query capability equivalent of the
Jobs page? Either a new query or the DuccJobMonitor could be enhanced.

Lou.