uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question regarding config parameter in uimaFIT
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:01:53 GMT
Hi Mohammad,

I'm afraid, I understand the question. I'll try to answer it, but I don't know if the answer
will fit the question.

In order for uimaFIT @ConfigurationParameter to work, your component should interhit from
a uimaFIT component base class such as e.g. org.apache.uima.fit.component.JCasAnnotator_ImplBase.

You can configure non-uimaFIT components using uimaFIT, but then you'll have to explicitly
specify parameter values for all non-optional parameters. Default values only work if the
component uses @ConfigurationParameter.

Cheers,

-- Richard

> On 09.04.2017, at 16:29, mhsdawas@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> Thank you for the great efforts you pay in this great framework.
> I work on UIMA pipeline and I use uimaFIT for testing purposes. I create an analysis
engine description from path using an already existing descriptor file. I want to detect the
configuration parameters automatically as the case in type system detection but I could not
find a way to do so. Is there a method that I can use to do this for me?