uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Questions abuot RUTA list building objects
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:52:31 GMT
Hi,

StringLists as any other List Feature Structure are currently not
supported by Ruta. You are welcome to open a request for it.

Right now, only Arrays like uima.cas.StringArray are supported. Is that
an option for you?

A double backslash (\\) will probably cause a parse error. A double
slash (//) should work just fine.

Is there an exception?

Best,

Peter

Am 19.04.2017 um 13:42 schrieb Ding Haoqi:
> Hi all,
>
> I defined a Annotation  class with a feature named probList who's  rangetype is StringList
in my type system,but what shoul I do to set the value of the feature probList in RUTA script?By
ADD action or SETFEATURE action?If the name of Annotation is Diag,it has the feature probList,I
have try the following scripts:

>> STRINGLIST PROBLIST;
>> //add some elements to the list PROBLIST
>> ADD(PROLIST,"stringexpression1");
>> ADD(PROLIST,"stringexpression2");
>> Diag{->SETFEATURE("probList",PROBLIST)};
>> Document{->Diag.probList = PROBLIST};
> but is seems doesn't work, the value of the feature probList is null and there is no
ERROR message.
> by the way,if I use the double backslash(//) as the comment marker, all the scripts behind
the comment marker will be ignore evenif I have started a new line.for the prior example,
only the line 1 script will acturelly work.