uima-user mailing list archives

From Bonnie MacKellar <bkmackel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: examples of using maven with uima, uimaFit, ruta, etc?
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 21:49:26 GMT
Thanks!  I am also working with medical text but am bypassing ctakes for
now. I think Metamap gives us what we need.

In the cTAKES based project, I see this in the POM file

  <!-- Add UIMA Ruta nature to .project -->
              <!-- default value: false -->
              <addRutaNature>true</addRutaNature>

              <!-- Buildpath of the UIMA Ruta Workbench (IDE) for this
project -->
              <!-- default value: none -->
              <buildPaths>
                <buildPath>script:src/main/ruta/</buildPath>
<!--
<buildPath>descriptor:target/generated-sources/ruta/descriptor/</buildPath>
-->
<!--
<buildPath>resources:src/main/resources/wordlists</buildPath> -->
              </buildPaths>

This looks useful. What is the effect of adding RutaNature in the POM file?
If I add this snippet, will I be able to run Workbench with a script in a
nonstandard location?

thanks!
Bonnie MacKellar