uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: examples of using maven with uima, uimaFit, ruta, etc?
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2016 21:34:35 GMT
Hi,

first of all, sorry that I did not answer your last mail on Friday as I
said.

There are some example/test projects for UIMA Ruta based on maven:

http://home.apache.org/~pkluegl/examples/date-example.zip
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/ruta/trunk/ruta-maven-plugin/src/it/conflictingShortName
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/ruta/trunk/ruta-maven-plugin/src/it/importByName
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/ruta/trunk/ruta-maven-plugin/src/it/multimodule
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/ruta/trunk/ruta-maven-plugin/src/it/wordlists

In the last four projects, the version needs to be set since they are
integration tests. To test the projects, siply download/ extract or
checkout the projects and import them as mexisting maven projects in
Eclipse.

The documentation of the maven plugin for ruta can be found here:

https://uima.apache.org/d/ruta-current/tools.ruta.book.html#ugr.tools.ruta.maven

I will try to provide a more information (also for your last mail)
tomorrow.

Best,

Peter