uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA AS roadmap
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 15:31:56 GMT
Mihaela, I am working on the new UIMA-AS release right now. It will include
the UIMA SDK 2.8.1, ActiveMQ 5.12.1, and a few fixes and features like:

- Fixed Performance Metrics for Async Aggregates
- Prime AEs before processing
- Fixed Eclipse Runtime Configurations

The new release should be available within a few weeks as.
Jerry