uima-user mailing list archives

From Matthew DeAngelis <roni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Annotator class name is required for a primitive Analysis Engine
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 21:50:53 GMT
Hi Sean,

Have you specified the name of the class file from the source folder? It's
been a while since I did the tutorial, but in descriptor file, under the
Overview tab, in the "Name of the Java class file" field, I have
"org.apache.uima.tutorial.ex1.RoomNumberAnnotator". In general, this field
specifies the actual Java class that implements annotation using the .xml
file as a descriptor.

Regards,
Matt