uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C-Groups status remains off in web server after installing C-Groups
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 14:19:18 GMT
FYI, below are the contents of /groups on a SLES 11.2 machine:

~$ ls /cgroup
cgroup.clone_children  cpu.rt_runtime_us   memory.limit_in_bytes
memory.stat            sysdefault
cgroup.event_control   cpu.shares          memory.max_usage_in_bytes
memory.swappiness      tasks
cgroup.procs           cpu.stat            memory.move_charge_at_immigrate
memory.usage_in_bytes
cpu.cfs_period_us      ducc                memory.numa_stat
memory.use_hierarchy
cpu.cfs_quota_us       memory.failcnt      memory.oom_control
notify_on_release
cpu.rt_period_us       memory.force_empty  memory.soft_limit_in_bytes
release_agent

~$ ls -ld /cgroup/ducc/
drwxr-xr-x 2 ducc root 0 Sep  5 11:31 /cgroup/ducc/