uima-user mailing list archives

From Mario Juric <mario.juric...@gmail.com>
Subject RUTA variable assignment problem
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 13:41:43 GMT
Hi,

I have a annotation type variable that I am assigning a value in a statement block and then
use that value in match rule to set the attribute in a new annotation like this:

Type myvar;

BLOCK(ForEach) UniqueMatch{} { // Capturing unique scope with this
    “Some (\\w+) Regex" -> 1 = MatchedRegexAnnotation;
    MatchedRegexAnnotation { -> ASSIGN(myvar, MatchedRegexAnnotation)};
}

SomeOtherMatch{} {
	-> CREATE(Markup, “myprop” = myvar)
};

The “myprop” attribute never gets a value even though the MatchedRegexAnnotation is created.
A completely analog implementation appears to work flawlessly in another context but not in
the current.

I am in the dark about this and my Ruta skills are sill infant so any idea to what could be
the problem is much appreciated.

Cheers
Mario