uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UIMA Question
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 13:45:44 GMT
Hi,

at the level of the internal data representation, UIMA certainly supports arabic. However,
specific visualization tools or analysis components may not support it. So if you want to
program your own analysis with UIMA, you should be ok. If you want to use UIMA out-of-the-box
for Arabic or other RTL languages, you might be hitting a wall.

If you can explain in more detail what you plan to do, maybe we can give some more specific
pointers.

Cheers,

-- Richard