uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UIMAFit and UIMA-AS deployment
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 17:33:56 GMT
Hi,

I have tried once to use UIMA-AS and I did it in conjunction with uimaFIT.

At the time, I didn't find any API to programmatically create UIMA-AS
deployment descriptors. It appeared to me as if UIMA-AS extracted
information directly from the XML stream - but then I maybe didn't dig
deep enough.

Anyway, I created a class to programmatically build a subset of the
UIMA-AS deployment descriptor.

You find this class and some code using it here:

https://code.google.com/p/dkpro-lab/source/browse/dkpro-lab-uima-engine-uimaas/src/main/java/de/tudarmstadt/ukp/dkpro/lab/uima/engine/uimaas/AsDeploymentDescription.java

Maybe it helps you.

Cheers,

-- Richard