uima-user mailing list archives

From Sylvain Surcin <sur...@kwaga.com>
Subject UIMAFit and UIMA-AS deployment
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 15:40:50 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to see if I can adapt our UIMA-AS architecture to UIMAFit.

And I'm wondering how to actually do it from the main level where I have a
class

UimaAsynchronousEngine myEngine = new BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl();
myEngine.addStatusCallbackListener(myListener);
myEngine.deploy(myAsDeploymentDescriptorFile, applicationContext);

The AS deployment descriptor file has a section
<topDescriptor>
  <import location="./MyAggregateChain.xml"/>
</topDescriptor>

Now, if I want to be smart and use UIMAFit's AggregateBuilder, how do I
reconciliate that with the deployment descriptor file?

Is there a way to do that entirely from within the Java code?
Or do I have to use UIMAFit to generate the aggregate descriptor file from
the AnalysisEngine built by the AggregateBuilder?

Thanks for your help,

[+] Add me to your address book
<https://ws.writethat.name/kwaga-bin/titan/WEB/me.pl/5075409511380703595/i>

Sylvain SURCIN, Ph.D.