uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA-AS and ActiveMQ ports
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 21:51:42 GMT
UIMA-AS has example deployment descriptors using placeholders for the
broker: ${defaultBrokerURL}
If these placeholders are used and the user doesn't specify a value for the
Java property "defaultBrokerURL" then some code in UIMA-AS will use a
default value of tcp://localhost:61616. That is the only dependency I am
aware of.
Eddie