uima-user mailing list archives

From <Armin.Weg...@bka.bund.de>
Subject AW: Developing UIMA Ruta Rules in Maven Projects
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 07:23:18 GMT
Hi Peter!

There is no sarcasm at all. I really want to use Maven. It works fine for me. convention over
configuration is a nice thing.

And I prefer programming/typing over clicking. It gives me more control, is more stable and
such...

Cheers,
Armin

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Peter Kl├╝gl [mailto:peter.kluegl@averbis.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 1. April 2015 15:34
An: user@uima.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Developing UIMA Ruta Rules in Maven Projects

Hi Armin,

I must admit that I am not sure if I interpeted your mail correctly.
Discussions about the usability of maven could sometime lead to sarcasm.

In case there are doubts if the Ruta Workbench will become less
user-friendly, I can assure that the current functionality of the Ruta
Workbench won't be touched and its users will not need to trouble
themselves with maven. This is more about introducing an additional
layer for developers to integrate ruta rules in their maven-based
projects in a better and cleaner way.

Best,

Peter