uima-user mailing list archives

From José Tomás Atria <jtat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Selecting all connected annotations by type.
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2015 04:09:10 GMT
Dear Richard:

I am attaching a patch with a series of selectIntersects and
indexIntersects methods. There's more signatures than the corresponding
selectCovered/Covering methods, as "intersects" could include covering
annotations or not. If they are excluded, the methods use the same approach
you used in selecCovered, advancing the iterator. Otherwise, they defer to
the int interval method used in selectCovering.

Maybe this is useful to someone else besides myself?

Also, I have no experience with unit testing, so I didn't even try adding
to add tests for the new methods. I did some naive testing by hand, and it
seems to work... but I'm particularly bad with interval operations, so I
wouldn't be surprised if I made some egregious error. My apologies in
advance.

Best,
jta