uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Ruta check if feature is null.
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 13:26:51 GMT
Hi,

I assume that this will only affect feature (match/assignment)
expressions concerning non-primitive values for now. So we could add a
new type of (dummy) expression only in combination with complex features.

I further assume that we do not need null-expression in combinations
with primitive values, right?

Thanks for the offer, but maybe it's better if I implement the changes
since I am not sure yet which and how many consequences the changes will
have, e.g., the compare method of FeatureMatchExpressions does not work
yet with complex features.

Best,

Peter