uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Ruta check if feature is null.
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 10:38:28 GMT
Hi,

that's not (yet) supported. You can open a feature request if you want.
This shouldn't be too complicated to implement. I already have some ideas...

This functionality is specified right now in ruta by using an additional
boolean feature, which stores whether the original feature was set.

Best,

Peter