uima-user mailing list archives

From Hugo Mougard <...@crydee.eu>
Subject Re: CAS Multiplier usage in UIMAfit
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:20:06 GMT
I solved my issue by specifying a flow controller with a "drop" option
on cas multipliers as follows (as was mentioned in one of the Jira's
tickets):

AnalysisEngineDescription aae = createEngineDescription(
         FlowControllerFactory.createFlowControllerDescription(
                 FixedFlowController.class,
                 FixedFlowController.PARAM_ACTION_AFTER_CAS_MULTIPLIER,
                 "drop"),
         ...someAes...
         theCasMultiplier,
         ...someAes);