uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What if head node fails in DUCC
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 11:58:45 GMT
Correct. Most DUCC daemons running on the head node are restartable. We
expect to complete this work so that in the case of head node failure a new
head node can automatically be started.

Currently DUCC can be configured such that no active user work is affected
if a head node goes down. However, without the head node no new user
processes are created.

Eddie