uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem in calling DUCC Service with ducc_submit
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 12:09:36 GMT
Given an aggregate AE, a UIMA-AS service is accessed by defining a delegate
as a JMS service descriptor.
See
http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-as-2.4.2/uima_async_scaleout.html#ugr.async.ov.concepts.jms_descriptor
and the example from the uima-as SDK in
apache-uima-as-2.4.2/examples/descriptors/as

So the AE in a DUCC job would have such a delegate.

Eddie