uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem in calling DUCC Service with ducc_submit
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 11:51:48 GMT
Declaring a service dependency does not affect application code paths. The
job still needs to connect to the service in the normal way.

DUCC uses services dependency for several reasons: to automatically start
services when needed by a job; to not give resources to a job or service
for which a dependent service is not running; and to post a warning on
running jobs when a dependent service goes "bad".

Eddie