uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Complex architectures with multiple CASes - how to?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 20:14:53 GMT
One approach is for the cas multiplier to put the question View in each
search CAS, using the CasCopier, and create a second view for search result
processing. Down stream annotators would then be multi-view, getting
question analysis results from one view and doing search analysis in the
other.

Eddie