uima-user mailing list archives

From Jens Grivolla <j+...@grivolla.net>
Subject Re: Incude third party libraries in a PEAR file
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:55:18 GMT
Hi Debbie,

putting the .jar files in the lib folder of your annotator project is the
right way to go (or alternatively including them as maven dependencies).

Are you saying that you can generate a PEAR file when lib/ is empty, but
get InvocationTargetException when there is any file in lib/? How do you
manage to compile your own annotator without having the dependencies in
lib/?

If you put your project somewhere for download, I may be able to take a
look (although I can't promise anything)...

Best,
Jens