uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Invalid descriptor at jar
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 10:49:25 GMT
@Xalan: Something like this (see source code of EnvironmentCheck):

    PrintWriter sendOutputTo = new PrintWriter(System.out, true);
    EnvironmentCheck app = new EnvironmentCheck();
    app.checkEnvironment(sendOutputTo);

You could also try upgrading to UIMA-J 2.5.0 - it contains a workaround
for UIMA-2155. If the problem persists with 2.5.0, it probably has another cause.

-- Richard