uima-user mailing list archives

From "Debbie Zhang" <debbie.d.zh...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Lemmatization in UIMA
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:23:37 GMT
Thanks Petr! It would be good if I can get the wordnet working in UIMA. I
modified your code and it works when I run it on Eclipse. However, it
doesn't work when I run it on CAS Visual Debugger or Document Analyzer with
the following error: net.didion.jwnl.JWNLException: Unable to install
net.didion.jwnl.dictionary.FileBackedDictionary

I put wordnet data files to the resources fold as I will deploy the PEAR
file to another system once it works.

You can download my Java project file if you want to have a look:
https://db.tt/nQDm24pr

Thanks again for your help!

Regards,

Debbie