uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: New feeature in uima-ruta.
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 12:45:52 GMT
Hi,

contributions are of course welcome.

You can start a discussion on the developer list: dev@uima.apache.org
Contributions are normally performed using Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/uima
You need to create an account, and then to create a new issue providing
information about the new feature. Discussion about the contributions
can also happen in the comments section of the issue. The contribution
is typically uploaded to the issue as a patch file.

For non-trivial contributions, an Individual Contributors License
Agreement is needed.
Here's a summary of the contribution policy:
http://uima.apache.org/contribution-policy.html

I think the usage of external resources in UIMA Ruta is very interesting
and I am looking forward to what you propose. I would normally include
the exemplary resources you mentioned using an external analysis engine,
but I have not yet thought about possible advantages when including them
directly into the language :-)

Best,

Peter