uima-user mailing list archives

From Bai Shen <baishen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject JMS Send Failed. Check UIMA Log For Details.
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 16:39:07 GMT
I'm getting the following error.  I'm not sure which log it refers to when
it mentions the UIMA Log.  My broker log doesn't have any errors and my
client only has AS timeout errors.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

org.apache.uima.aae.error.AsynchAEException: javax.jms.JMSException: JMS
Send Failed. Check UIMA Log For Details.
        at
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.JmsOutputChannel.sendReply(JmsOutputChannel.java:861)
        at
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.JmsInputChannel.onMessage(JmsInputChannel.java:638)
        at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:535)
        at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:495)
        at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:467)
        at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:325)
        at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:263)
        at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1058)
        at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:952)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.uima.aae.UimaAsThreadFactory$1.run(UimaAsThreadFactory.java:118)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: JMS Send Failed. Check UIMA Log For
Details.
        at
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.JmsOutputChannel.sendReply(JmsOutputChannel.java:846)
        ... 12 more