uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: Ducc Problems
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 13:48:35 GMT
On 03/26/2014 06:43 PM, Eddie Epstein wrote:
> Are you using standard UIMA interface code to Solr? If so, which Cas
> Consumer?
>
> Taking at quick look at the source code for SolrCASConsumer, the batch and
> collection process complete methods appear to do nothing.
>
> Thanks,
> Eddie
>

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 6:08 AM, reshu.agarwal <reshu.agarwal@orkash.com>wrote:
>
>> On 03/21/2014 11:42 AM, reshu.agarwal wrote:
>>
>>> Hence we can not attempt batch processing in cas consumer and it
>>> increases our process timing. Is there any other option for that or is it a
>>> bug in DUCC?
>>>
>> Please reply on this problem as if I am sending document in solr one by
>> one by cas consumer without using batch process and committing solr. It is
>> not optimum way to use this. Why ducc is not calling collection Process
>> Complete method of Cas Consumer? And If I want to do that then What is the
>> way to do this?
>>
>> I am not able to find any thing about this in DUCC book.
>>
>> Thanks in Advanced.
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Reshu Agarwal

Hi Eddie,

I am not using standard UIMA interface code to Solr. I create my own Cas
Consumer. I will take a look on that too. But the problem is not for
particularly to use solr, I can use any source to store my output. I
want to do batch processing and want to use collectionProcessComplete.
Why DUCC is not calling it? I check it with UIMA AS also and my cas
consumer is working fine with it and also performing batch processing.

--
Thanks,
Reshu Agarwal