uima-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Ginter <thomas.gin...@utah.edu>
Subject Re: how to dynamically set a required annotation type from within a UIMAfit annotator?
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2013 00:06:27 GMT
Renaud,

I understand your apprehensions about UIMA-AS.  One of the purposes of this platform is to
make UIMA-AS as easy to configure and deploy as UIMA core while still leveraging the scalability
features that UIMA-AS provides.  If you ever decide to move beyond the poor man’s solution
let me know.

Thanks,

Thomas Ginter
801-448-7676