uima-user mailing list archives

From ThanhDK <than...@gmail.com>
Subject Best approach for analyzing a set of documents
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 05:14:27 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to UIMA and from what I see, the concept of AE is very
single-document centric. My question is, from UIMA point of view, what is
the standard way to write a analysis component of which input is a set of
documents? For instance, a clustering engine that clusters similar documents
to the same basket, or an trending topic detector that detect new topics
from a set of documents.

I had a look at the CPE  before but it looks to me like just a iterator that
collect documents one by one, send it through the AEs and collects the output.

Regards