uima-user mailing list archives

From Jens Grivolla <j+...@grivolla.net>
Subject Re: uimaFIT: external resource bindings?
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:56:36 GMT
Ok, I guess I don't actually need to do that, ConceptMapper only looks
for the "key" and doesn't seem to know about the indirect binding, right?

And in uimaFIT if I want to bind the same resource to several AEs I use
createExternalResourceDescription() and then just pass it like any other
parameter to createEngineDescription()?

Bye,
Jens