uima-user mailing list archives

From Jens Grivolla <j+...@grivolla.net>
Subject Re: Designing collection readers: Reading multiple XML files containing multiple CASes
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:24:30 GMT
It sounds to me like it would be much easier to just have a custom
collection reader that outputs one CAS per document (i.e. multiple CASes
per input file), rather than having a CR that outputs one CAS per file
(with just metadata) plus an additional AE to generate the "real" CASes
from there.

Do you have a specific reason for not simply writing a Collection Reader
that does what you want?

Bye,
Jens