uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: next UIMA workshop?
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:32:04 GMT
Hi Jens,

I can help out with reviewing. I'd be interested in submitting something, but I cannot promise
anything yet because the next year isn't really planned out so far.

Maybe a broader scope also wouldn't hurt. E.g. there was a "New Challenges for NLP frameworks"
workshop at LREC 2010, which had several people working with UIMA, but also e.g. GATE people
and other frameworks.

-- Richard