uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing arguments To Collection Reader
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 13:46:21 GMT
Not knowing your particular CPE deployment details here is one way to
programmatically  configure the CR:

     CollectionProcessingEngine cpe =
UIMAFramework.produceCollectionProcessingEngine(cpeDescriptor,  params);

cpe.getCollectionReader().getProcessingResourceMetaData().getConfigurationParameterSettings().setAttributeValue(aName,
aValue);

JC