uima-user mailing list archives

From harshal patni <patni.hars...@gmail.com>
Subject CallBackListener (collectionProcessComplete)
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:26:46 GMT
Hi,
    We are using UIMA-AS client to call the UIMA-AS server to retrieve
results.
 We have implemented 2 methods in the CallBackListener (which by the way
extends UimaAsBaseCallbackListener). The methods are follows -

*entityProcessComplete<http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-as-2.4.0/api-uima-as/org/apache/uima/aae/client/UimaAsBaseCallbackListener.html#entityProcessComplete(org.apache.uima.cas.CAS,
org.apache.uima.collection.EntityProcessStatus)> - Used to retrieve results
from individual cases*
*collectionProcessComplete<http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-as-2.4.0/api-uima-as/org/apache/uima/aae/client/UimaAsBaseCallbackListener.html#collectionProcessComplete(org.apache.uima.collection.EntityProcessStatus)>
-
Used to stop UIMA client and to let the main application know the process
is complete*

The problem is collectionProcessComplete does not execute at all. Any ideas
on how to solve this?

Harshal