uima-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Patry <alexandre.pa...@keatext.com>
Subject Re: [ruta] How to efficiently delete an annotation only if it appears within the N first token of a document?
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:19:11 GMT
On 2013-08-28 15:20, Peter Klügl wrote:
> Am 28.08.2013 20:33, schrieb Alexandre Patry:
>>> It's already in the trunk. If you want, then I can also think of
>>> something that avoid the visibility problem.
>> I was able to make it work in my application, but my eclipse plugin
>> does not recognize the MARKFIRST keyword. Here is what I did :
>>
>> 1. Uninstall the RUTA Workbench plugin from eclipse
>> 2. `mvn clean install` in ruta/trunk
>> 3. `mvn clean package -Declipse.home=/usr/lib/eclipse
>> -Duima-eclipse-jar-processor=/usr/lib/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.jarprocessor_1.0.200.dist.jar

>> -Declipse-equinox-launcher=/usr/lib/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.dist.jar`

>> in ruta/trunk/ruta-eclipse-update-site
>> 4. Re-install the RUTA Workbench plugin in eclipse from
>> ruta/trunk/ruta-eclipse-update-site/target/eclipse-update-site
>>
>> Did I miss something?
>>

> I will do some testing tomorrow, but my first guess is that uninstall
> does not remove the plugins, only the feature. When you install the
> feature again with the same version, then the plugins have not changed
> as they are already present in the same version. You could try to
> simply replace the plugins in your eclipse installation and restart it
> with -clean.

Your guess is right :)

I uninstalled ruta from eclipse, removed ruta jars in
$ECLIPSE_HOME/plugins and removed all entries referencing ruta in
$ECLIPSE_HOME/artifacts.xml. I then installed it again from eclipse and
now it is working.

--
Alexandre Patry, Ph.D
Chercheur / Researcher

>> Transformez vos documents en outils de décision
<< Turn your documents into decision tools