uima-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Patry <alexandre.pa...@keatext.com>
Subject Re: [ruta] How to efficiently delete an annotation only if it appears within the N first token of a document?
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:33:12 GMT
On 2013-08-28 12:19, Peter Klügl wrote:
> On 28.08.2013 18:17, Alexandre Patry wrote:
>> I will be happy to test drive MARKFIRST when it will be in trunk.
> It's already in the trunk. If you want, then I can also think of
> something that avoid the visibility problem.
I was able to make it work in my application, but my eclipse plugin does
not recognize the MARKFIRST keyword. Here is what I did :

1. Uninstall the RUTA Workbench plugin from eclipse
2. `mvn clean install` in ruta/trunk
3. `mvn clean package -Declipse.home=/usr/lib/eclipse
-Duima-eclipse-jar-processor=/usr/lib/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.jarprocessor_1.0.200.dist.jar

-Declipse-equinox-launcher=/usr/lib/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.dist.jar`

in ruta/trunk/ruta-eclipse-update-site
4. Re-install the RUTA Workbench plugin in eclipse from
ruta/trunk/ruta-eclipse-update-site/target/eclipse-update-site

Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Patry, Ph.D
Chercheur / Researcher

>> Transformez vos documents en outils de décision
<< Turn your documents into decision tools