uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Is there online resource that explains the meaning of all pos tags used in my SOLR configuration's UIMA pipeline?
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 13:51:43 GMT
Just to clarify,

*UIMA* itself doesn't specify any part-of-speech tags.  However, it appears that
the annotators Jeff is using with Apache Solr (and, as far as I know, it may be
possible to configure SOLR to use several different kinds of annotators in UIMA
pipelines) specify some kind of type system.

I've changed the "Subject" line for this email thread to reflect this :-)

-Marshall