uima-user mailing list archives

From Jens Grivolla <j+...@grivolla.net>
Subject Re: NullPointerException when choosing a Descriptor of Collection Reader
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 16:39:18 GMT
Hi, I just confirmed the bug (again) on my computer and created the
issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-2841

This has been bothering us for a long time also, but somehow we never
actually raised the issue. It happens on all systems we have, meaning at
least Ubuntu 10.04 and 12.04, Windows XP/7, and a few more I don't
remember right now.

I probably won't have time to dig into the code to fix it, though.

Bye,
Jens